Fully equipped science labratory, music block and three private tutorial rooms delivered in 12 weeks.
Lakeside Lutheran College required additional space to conduct specialist studies in science and music. Pakenham is in an expanding growth corridor east of Melbourne and the college’s enrolments were outpacing the building program.
Ausco Modular had assisted the school previously with the sale and installation of a general learning classroom, and the college turned to Ausco Modular once again for a fast solution.
The works program required the manufacture and installation to occur within 12 weeks. Two classrooms, a large science facility and three tutorial rooms were delivered within the time frame.
Throughout the project, Ausco Modular’s project team worked in conjunction with the college’s own contractors to coordinate services and swiftly address any challenges to meet the 12 week deadline.
Key features of the buildings included:
• New building to integrate aesthetically within existing college outlook
• Fully equipped science teaching space with preparation and storage area
• Twin music classrooms with specialist tutorial rooms for individual sessions
• Music facility to be sound proofed between teaching areas and external
• Integrated decking with disability compliant access
The high quality materials and finish provide a professional and comfortable learning environment with the look and feel of a permanent facility. The feedback from the client and the school community has been very positive.